Thursday, July 17, 2008

Buddy Backpacks

I have to admit, I never thought I would be one of those parents! I have seen them before and I am sure you have too, in malls, airports, and parks. What am I talking about you ask? The parents that have their children in a harness!

After having my third child and having a toddler that refuses to ride in a stroller, I have changed my mind completely about this! Gold Bug has made my decision so easy with their adorable Buddy Backpacks! Not only are they adorable, my little one wants to wear it because she thinks it is a backpack! So, not only is she happy wearing her backpack and being able to have the freedom of walking, I am happy because she is safe and I know she won't wonder off! 

(photo courtesy of Gold Bug)

Be sure to check out Gold Bug today! These adorable buddy backpacks are available at Target and Wal-Mart!